Customer Success Specialist
Candidates should have a background and strong interest in B2B SaaS Customer Support and an eagerness to learn and master new skills in a high-energy, high-impact environment.
As a customer success specialist you will;
- Managing high-volume inbound support channels while maintaining support SLA goals
- Identifying product and technical issues and use appropriate troubleshooting steps leading to resolution
- Managing customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution
- Expediting service in situations requiring urgent attention as determined by management
- Identifying opportunities for improvement, contributes to solutions and, enhance workflow efficiency to enhance the customer’s experience
- Reporting and tracking bugs affecting users
- Collaborating with other departments within Reflektive to find resolutions to support issues
- Fostering strong relationships with Customer Success to holistically address customer issues and provide additional insights from a customer perspective
- Assisting with reporting and analysis of customer support metrics
You should get in touch if you:
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in a related role (which may include technical support, project management, product development, sales, account management, marketing, among others).
- Top-notch communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with Intercom, zendesk or similar customer support software.
- Fluency with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) and Google Apps.
- Organization and efficiency in time management and an ability to juggle many ongoing initiatives with grace.
- A knack for data analysis and process/operations improvement.
- A passion for problem-solving and a comfort with risk. Any small, early-stage business faces big challenges, and candidates should be prepared to proactively identify and solve challenges on the fly.